The Société́ Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) operates the RCC Quest (www.rccquest.org) website (the “Service“).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of the personal data we collect when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data“). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and Last name
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that are also used include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
USE OF DATA
SIU uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service,
- To notify you about changes to our Service,
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so,
- To provide customer care and support,
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service,
- To monitor the usage of the Service; and
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Your information will be retained until June 31, 2021 to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless we are required or permitted by law to keep the personal data for longer.
SHARING OF DATA
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers“), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Such third parties will fall into one of the following categories:
- Third parties which are involved in processing purchases (e.g. payment services providers, manufacturers, logistic companies, etc.
- Third parties which provide professional services to us (e.g. advertising partners, marketing agencies, business consultants, web hosting providers, etc.
- Law enforcement and other governmental authorities (e.g. tax offices and customs)
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to be informed about our data processing activities,
- The right to access all of your Personal Data that we process,
- The right to rectify of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data,
- The right to erasure of your Personal Data in specific scenarios,
- The right to restrict processing your Personal Data in specific ways,
- The right to data portability by requesting a copy of the Personal Data that we have provided to a data controller; and
- The right to object to our collection of your Personal Data by revoking your consent at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
SIU may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- To protect and defend the rights or property of RCC Quest,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service,
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please take into consideration that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Société Internationale d’Urologie – Central Office
Attention: Anna Johansen
155 Robert-Bourassa Blvd., Suite 1012 Montreal (Quebec) Canada H3B 3A7
Telephone: +1 514 875-5665 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org